« Home | A freaking fucking hell of a long post... » | In Loving Memory... » | Grow up please...Think maturely please... » | Old things tends to be better... » | Kill Me Please... » | OMG... » | Do Good And You'll Be Treated Bad... » | lalalalalalalala.... » | IAMSOTIREDANDITSLATEATNIGHTICOULDN'TSLEEPMYASSOFF! » | She turn me on... »

are you trustworthy? Yes. No. Think. Re-Think.

This hasn't been easy for me.
It had been long.
I still can't believe it.
The smell of betrayal is still in the air.
The trust given was mis-used.

I gave my full trust.
I trusted you even I haven't know you for long.
But you take my trust for granted.
It hurts me.
I decide to forgive and forget.
But I realised I can't do it.

They say "there's a silver lining in the dark clouds".
Yes, your betrayal indeed made me realised something else important.
But, it is your betrayal that cause me to lose something important as well.

Maybe it is time.
It is time for me to learn not to trust.

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.