« Home | Grow up please...Think maturely please... » | Old things tends to be better... » | Kill Me Please... » | OMG... » | Do Good And You'll Be Treated Bad... » | lalalalalalalala.... » | IAMSOTIREDANDITSLATEATNIGHTICOULDN'TSLEEPMYASSOFF! » | She turn me on... » | What the fuck is your friggin ass problem?! » | Oh...Crivens' »

In Loving Memory...

Minutes ago I just recieved a message from my friend about a lovely friend of ours.
In fact, she's a lovely friend of everyone that knew her.
I was told that this message, Is in fact a message that she wrote before she left us peacefully on the 1st of August, 2006.
This message is written by Lam Soo Kean, or some may recognise her as Rosline.



"In loving memory of the ever-youthful looking Rosline – Suki-san…..



These words can’t sum it all but…..



When I die, I want to be remembered as someone who made a difference in the lives of people closest to me. I hope to be remembered as someone who inspires the people around me. I want to leave my legacy of contributing to the society behind upon my last breath. A caring wife, passionate about her children and their welfares, someone who possess great and irreplaceable aura. I want to be described as a woman who’s emotionally strong within and is truly sincere in her speech and deeds, a daughter of obedience and sense of mother-like, an everlasting, loving partner who’s supportive and passionate.



I want to die SMILING! Smiling honorably and peacefully"



Dear Lam, you will definitely be remembered as the kind of person you want to be. This is because you ARE that kind of person you describe. And you definitely looks like you past away smilling honorably and peacefully to me when I saw you. I hope you will now rest peacefully as your memory will not be forgotten. I am sorry if I haven't been a good friend. Bon Voyage my friend.

Dear God, if you are ever there. If heaven really exists, let her indulge herself in heaven. Treat her like a queen in heaven. Because she really deserves to be there.


Yea yea, I'm silly for talking to something that is not here anymore right?! So what the heck?! If you don't like it, don't ever come back.

Honorably indeed...

R.I.P. Soo Kean.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.