« Home | She turn me on... » | What the fuck is your friggin ass problem?! » | Oh...Crivens' » | Thermodynamics....What is it exactly? » | Who decides? » | fucking polite? » | I AM AN IDIOT » | What is? » | I'm Back In Action! BooWah! » | Hola everyone! Well, blogging isn't really a thing... »

IAMSOTIREDANDITSLATEATNIGHTICOULDN'TSLEEPMYASSOFF!

Hickerie dickerie dock...
The mouse went up the clock...
The clock struck two...
I f**king screw the mouse for keeping me awake at 2am...
Hickerie dickerie dock...

*Note*-No animals were harm during,before or after the blogging session nor f**ked...


The blardy ants...invaded my drinking water...
No! Its not even sweet, its just plain sky juice!

*Note*-I said no animals were harm, not no insect were harm. Anyhow, they were too greedy that they drown themself in the water! It ain't my fault. This is what happen to you when you "cari pasal" with me...
*cari pasal = find fault



I want a new iPod, or any hdd based mp3 player. My current poddy couldn't hold my whole library. A friend of mine asked, how the heck are you going to listen to so many songs?

I currently, at this moment, have 28.83GB of music.
That is 5908songs in total.
That is 16days worth of music.
Equivalent to 384hrs of non-stop rockin' involved.
It's about 23040min of relaxation.
Means your ear drum are being massaged for 1382400seconds of your life.

Question: Why would Apple create a 30GB iPod?
Answer: Because they knew suckers like me would have too much music to hold on.

Question: Why would you buy an Apple iPod 30GB?
Answer: Because you fucking knew that you had and need that amount of space for your music.

Question: Why a lot of people wants an Apple iPod 30GB?
Answer: Because its the "in" thing. Apparently, according to survery, iPod is the most "in" thing, surpassing beer as the most "in" thing this year. And these people, don't even fucking utilise the iPod.

Question: Why would you buy an Apple iPod 30GB when you're not fully utilising it?
Answer: Because you think you look cool with that white earbud hanging out your ear. Because you had too many cash too spend on. Because of peer pressure?

Question: Why am i pissed about this?
Answer: Because they fucking dissed me for having SO MUCH music that I couldn't listen to. Because they don't fucking utilise the poddy. Because they have SO LITTLE music that even a 1GB player could handle (That is only 3.33% of the total worth of 30GB of memory space poddy have) . Because I love brining my music library with me and what is your fucking problem about it? Because I can't stand listening to repeated musics, HUGE library of musics avoids that. Because the radio station sucks. Because you taste of music sucks.

Gimme' ur iPod...or I'll make your life miserable.
I know of a friend who deserve the iPod more than you.
Please...give me one good player that could hold my entire library.*wishing hardly*

I think...I am going nuts for not being able to sleep tonight. HELP. HELP. HELP.
I don't know why am I saying all these. NEED SLEEP. NEED SLEEP. NEED SLEEP.



Rockin on with my tunes: Work,Work,Work (Pub,Club,Sleep) by The Rakes

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.