« Home | What the fuck is your friggin ass problem?! » | Oh...Crivens' » | Thermodynamics....What is it exactly? » | Who decides? » | fucking polite? » | I AM AN IDIOT » | What is? » | I'm Back In Action! BooWah! » | Hola everyone! Well, blogging isn't really a thing... » | Life sucks...You guys out there, some of you may t... »

She turn me on...

I know you know that I know you know I know what you want to know about what turns me on right? I'll be so happy to tell you what turns me on. If you're a female and you're in a alternative or rock band and you rock to the music that I love.

Yea! You tell me, how many female are actually involved in altband or rockband?! So few that you can count with your pity small lil' finger. Okay...I hear you. You'll prolly say "Avril Lavigne is! She's a punk rocker!". Nah...She don't really turn me on. Sad to say, but she's on a lil' pop-ish side I would say. No offence to you Avril fan out there(specially KenSeong), I like her songs, but I wouldn't categorise her in my kind of rock style.

Seriously, why don't people in Malaysia plays song from female rocker?! I can say almost 100% of all alt/rock band songs are based on fully male bands. Didn't they say women should get involved more? And also, women can do anything men can do? Why aren't they showing it?

Just imagine a female, holding a guitar or drumstick shouting and rockin' on the stage with the crowd just like how Karen O from Yeah Yeah Yeahs did. Wouldn't that turn you on?
Yea yea yea...You'll prolly say I prefer a girl that is more feminine, girl that rocks are rough. You know what I'll say?! You need to open your eyes bigger!

Just look at French, Nadia & Lexi from the band called Magneta Lane. Just look at them, they look and act oh so feminine. But hey! They're rockers!! How cool is that?! Seriously, don't you get turn on by these girls?! Man...if you're not, I Hate You.

You want to know more about girls involved in alt/rock scenes? Well...these are the few bands that I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND! They may not be all girl alt/rock band. But they are in the band who actually perform, may it be bassist, guitarist, drummer, or vocalist. They all turn me on. But a Vocalist cum Drummer will make my eyes pop out!

Yeah Yeah Yeahs
The Chalets
Magneta Lane
Architecture In Helsinki
The Subways
Ash
The Cranberries
The Donnas
The Kills

I'll try to put up more good bands if I remember or come across any new ones. In the meantime, enjoy the lady rockers! *Hand going swinging in the air like plucking a guitar*


Back to the ol' college life of an engineering student...Its boring.
You want to know how boring it is?
This is a darn good example.

Some time last week, we were having class. Its at 3pm. A teacher came into the class, not my lecturer though. We are not so sure why is he here. But we think that he's suppose to invigilate the class. Well, so half of the class was bored and most of us felt so sleepy. I might be because of the long day of studies, but if the class were to be interesting. I don't think anyone will feel any sleepy right? Okay, you might say students, they usually sleep in classes, its normal, you can't prove the class is boring by this. But how about, the teacher who is suppose to invigilate the class fell asleep as well?!! Now you know how bored my class is?! Even the teacher himself fell asleep! Now tell me...Do you think my class is boring? If you don't, I'm so gonna smack your face with anything hard I can get my hands on.

Playing Now: Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.