« Home | Old things tends to be better... » | Kill Me Please... » | OMG... » | Do Good And You'll Be Treated Bad... » | lalalalalalalala.... » | IAMSOTIREDANDITSLATEATNIGHTICOULDN'TSLEEPMYASSOFF! » | She turn me on... » | What the fuck is your friggin ass problem?! » | Oh...Crivens' » | Thermodynamics....What is it exactly? »

Grow up please...Think maturely please...

Like Seriously?! WTF?!

I did not do it because I respected the opposite party.
I asked the other party because I respect both party.
I did not ever think of anything else.
I act base on what both party would be happy.
I don't like messing around with any of both party.

You know why you did not get it?
It is because of your f**king attitude towards me and the other party.
That is never the way of asking one party and never ever say the other party for being unfriendly for doing so.
It is your fault that you are mad.
It is your fault that you brought this to yourself.
Never have we think of you anyway.
It is you that think we think of you that way.

I tried to help you.
I did what I am suppose to do.
I will do what I said I'll help you to do.
I did not lied about what I said.
It is just the matter of time before you get the answer.

Now with the f**king attitude you showed.
Do you think I should help you?
I think I should help the other party instead.

Now go think.
I know I'm not any wiser or elder or mature to tell you.
But at least I THINK about it.
All I ask is THINK about it.

Otherwise...
.
.
.
.
FUCK OFF BIATCH!

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.