« Home | Do Good And You'll Be Treated Bad... » | lalalalalalalala.... » | IAMSOTIREDANDITSLATEATNIGHTICOULDN'TSLEEPMYASSOFF! » | She turn me on... » | What the fuck is your friggin ass problem?! » | Oh...Crivens' » | Thermodynamics....What is it exactly? » | Who decides? » | fucking polite? » | I AM AN IDIOT »

OMG...

Was on my way out to the photo shop.

Turned on the tv.

There it was...



No...The chics didn't jump out of the tellie!

Its Mom At Sixteen. On Hallmark Channel (Channel 11 on Astro)

I highly recommend anyone to watch. If you do not drop a fucking tears...You can go to hell.

Seriously! Its the most blardydamnfuckingsuperkawultra emo-est movie I've ever seen!

*Warning* - Not for those faint hearted. You might cry your heart out till you can't breath through the whole movie.

Btw...The main cast is so sweet! and...Do high school teachers are really that hot in the states?!

Blogged with Flock

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.