« Home | OMG... » | Do Good And You'll Be Treated Bad... » | lalalalalalalala.... » | IAMSOTIREDANDITSLATEATNIGHTICOULDN'TSLEEPMYASSOFF! » | She turn me on... » | What the fuck is your friggin ass problem?! » | Oh...Crivens' » | Thermodynamics....What is it exactly? » | Who decides? » | fucking polite? »

Kill Me Please...

A walk back and the mind is getting all mixed up.
I don't know what is going on.
I feel like an ass.
I feel like a dumb fuck.
I feel like an idiot.
I feel like I'm smart, but I feel like i'm stupid.
I feel like I'm surrounded, but yet I feel lonely.
I feel like I'm missing something, but I don't know what am I missing.
I feel its time to move on, but I can't bring myself to move and I can't figure how to move.
I feel like the direction is pointed out, but yet I still got lost.
I feel like I'm being approached, but yet I feel like I'm being ignored.
I feel like I belong there, but yet I feel like I'm taken on pity.
I feel regretfull for things that I have done.
I feel regretfull for things that I have not done.
I feel I have everything I needed, but yet I feel like I have nothing from the start.
I said not to make a fool of yourself, but yet I still make a fool of myself.
I said just do it, but yet I can't do it.
I said bring yourself to it, but yet I feel so heavy to bring it.
I said think before you do something, but yet I don't think before I do.
I said some things are not meant to be think-ed, but yet I think so much.
I want to just let things flow on, but I can't be able to follow the flow.


I thought I had an objective, but I can't feel the objective now.
I need something to keep me moving on.
I have lost the motivation to keep moving on.
I really need some motivation.
I need help.
I don't know what help I need.
I don't know what I want.
I don't know what should be done.

Aiyor, don't la like that. You sad, make me sad also. I cannot stand to see others feeling so sad n lost. Need help anot? My msn is always free for consultations after office hours.

Hope you will find the brigther light soon. Until then take care of yourself. Don't go do something stupid like jumping off the window. Friends are here to help you get through life and I am no exception. So need me, buzz me yea.


From a sincere concerned friend...

soogoonnnnn, don't be sad...Karens here! You can always nudge me on msn and talk to me whenever. Free of charge summore! Smile ya, don't worry things will get better. Be strong ya!

Friends forever :D:D:D

hmmmmmm...this is just part of the task of becoming a better person...call home if you feel you are lost!!!...

eh....i'm not that stupid till i jump off the window la...

if i would jump from my window...i won't die as well...cuz i'm living on the ground floor! ahahahah!

oooh, u live on the ground floor?! good then! at least i know that u wont die by fall off yr own room window... possibly other ways but cant think of any right now...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.