« Home | Kill Me Please... » | OMG... » | Do Good And You'll Be Treated Bad... » | lalalalalalalala.... » | IAMSOTIREDANDITSLATEATNIGHTICOULDN'TSLEEPMYASSOFF! » | She turn me on... » | What the fuck is your friggin ass problem?! » | Oh...Crivens' » | Thermodynamics....What is it exactly? » | Who decides? »

Old things tends to be better...

Today, 4th October, 2006. Marks the first day of class.

This is a brand new world, a brand new style, a brand new life, a brand new friends...

From Left: John (China), Emily (Singapore/Malaysia).

From Left: Francis (Singapore), Tammy (Hong Kong).

Emily, Francis & Tammy are one of the first person I met in the uni. Really great bunch of peeps.

They're my new friends.

But, I somehow misses the old ones (Yes f**kers! I miss you guys damn it).

Emily, Francis & Tammy don't get me wrong. You guys are great as well!

Blogged with Flock

Aww.. Miss you too. Didn't get to see you off. BTW, don't blast your camera that much. There's a thing called shutter count.

but yee hou...I don't miss you wor...How? AKAKAKA!!!

Yea...I know bout the shutter count...don't worry!!!

Tak rindu ramly burger saya ha? :)

Mr.Adi, Rindu mesti rindu. Tapi, saya nak Abang Hyon-Xhi beli untuk saya. Sebab Abang Hyon-Xhi "pretend" nak jadi Mr.Adi. :P

So far you found anyone selling ramli burger there? lol..
ei if got no one, u go sell, extra pocket money i tell u...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.