« Home | Thermodynamics....What is it exactly? » | Who decides? » | fucking polite? » | I AM AN IDIOT » | What is? » | I'm Back In Action! BooWah! » | Hola everyone! Well, blogging isn't really a thing... » | Life sucks...You guys out there, some of you may t... » | To hell you go queue cutters!Yay!!! Exams over!!! ... » | Hannnnaahhh...Oh Hannaaahhh!Back then (3rd January... »

Oh...Crivens'

Its 15min past 1a.m. now. I'm suppose to be studying for my electrical&electronics quiz tomorrow(not confirmed it is though). But I just got sick of all the laws and equations that I have to memorise and understand. So, I decided to immerse myself into a world of fantasy, a fairy tale land, a world of witches, a world of fairies, a world of magic, a world of The Wee Free Men.

I decided to finished reading a book I borrowed from a buddy of mine(Hyon-Xhi), a book titled "The Wee Free Men". And so, I finished reading it after about half a year I'm having the book? Well, I'm the sort of guy who don't want to finish reading the book too fast, or maybe I'm lazy?

Anyhow, there is a sentence inside, used by the author in the storybook. I somehow...got that stucked in my mind. And...I agreed to what he has written in the book. This is what he wrote

"A God who didn't understand would not be worth believing in."

Anyone agrees?

On the other hand, isn't it cool to have a name like "Not-as-big-as-Medium-Sized-Jock-but-bigger-than-Wee-Jock-Jock"?
Maybe, I can have my son or grandchildren named as "Not-as-handsome-as-Tanned-Skinned-Guan-but-more-handsome-than-Soo-Guan-Guan"?

Aye! What the heel it's goin' on with me?! You didnae understand a single word o' it do ya? Ach, Crivens...

Hearin' to: Next To Argyle by Scissors For Lefty

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.