« Home | I took up the challenge...and i failed...Once upon... » | Supersized Me.Everything comes and goes...Every cl... » | Pissed...What is wrong with going out at night?Wha... » | ItalianniesYum yum! went to have lunch with my dea... » | Ka-Ra-O-Ke!What happens when you combine you+bunch... » | Karao-ke~! » | Push Up Baby! » | Apple Inc. » | Today, its just like all the other ordinary days i... » | Right...I do have another blog, but that is like c... »

Stupid You...

Didn't you realise? You have did something so careless and stupid! You have let go what you've wanted for 2years! Since the day you met her! What is wrong with you?! What happened to you?!! Where are your spirits??!! It's been 3months and 25days and you just let it go like that??!! WAKE UP!!! SOO GUAN!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! You Stupid FOOL!!

Soo Guan: On Lowering...Fine Overview. I have just done something very stupid! I didn't want to...I just couldn't give the best to her...i couldn't...I can't bare seeing her sad anymore...She, deserve a much better one...I, I'm just a useless stupid fool. All of you out there, don't be so stupid like me to let it go...No, don't give up like me. You will end up being pointless like me now...If she or he's all you've wanted, then fight for it. Go, show the person now...stop being like me...

STOP FUCKING CRYING!!! ARGGHHH!!!

Playing now: Coldplay - Fix You

it's not careless or stupid for letting her go..it's because u don't love her anymore...realise it Soo Guan.

Be strong, man.
You'll get through it.

*pats back*

no, it's not because you don't love her that you've let her go.
sometimes you love ppl so much that you have to be numb to it because if we actually felt how much we loved the person, it would kill us. i didn't want to let go, but i was forced to. it's not that i don't love him anymore. but i figured it'd be better off if i let him go.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.