« Home | Pissed...What is wrong with going out at night?Wha... » | ItalianniesYum yum! went to have lunch with my dea... » | Ka-Ra-O-Ke!What happens when you combine you+bunch... » | Karao-ke~! » | Push Up Baby! » | Apple Inc. » | Today, its just like all the other ordinary days i... » | Right...I do have another blog, but that is like c... »

Supersized Me.


Everything comes and goes...
Every cloud has a silver lining...

Why those two doesn't occur to me? Everything that comes to me...it doesn't seem to goes away...Why? It will just add up to me...and making things to be worse. How long more should i stand? How long can my feet support my bodyweight? Nevermind those, I just had to be patience. But why it never goes away and kept coming back?! WHY?! And...every cloud has a silver lining??? Where is the silver lining?! Where?! When will it appear?! The silver lining never showed up in everything that comes to me...I think they should change it to "Only Some Cloud Has Silver Lining"! LIAR!! and everything that comes to me has supersized me!!! ARRGHH!!! GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!

p.s. For some confused readers of mine, i'm not talking about obesity here...I'm just feeling down...don't think any of you would understand...hell no...

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.