« Home | Ka-Ra-O-Ke!What happens when you combine you+bunch... » | Karao-ke~! » | Push Up Baby! » | Apple Inc. » | Today, its just like all the other ordinary days i... » | Right...I do have another blog, but that is like c... »

Italiannies

Yum yum! went to have lunch with my dear Winnie yesterday! Suppose to watch movie, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory! ARGGHH!!! but no tix...so sad...But it's okay, i enjoyed my time with Winnie while having lunch. She was quite hungry at that time, so we browse thru the directory to see what nice food to eat...Then Italiannies struck my mind...Look at these food!!


Look!!! oops...its not food...its my dear Winnie...Isn't she lovely?? hehe...


Marsala Mushroom Soup - Cooked with marsala wine?? hmmm....what is that??? WHO cares?!! Its superb!


Chicken Parmagianna - Hmmm this is just fine...maybe we ordered the wrong stuff...


Pepperoni Pizza - Oh my god! This pizza rocks!!! Its superb!!! the crust, the tomatoes, the cheese...It's all perfectly blended and cooked!!! A real must try!!! It beats any pizza you've eaten! The simplest and the nicest!


We had our lunch in Italiannies in 1utama...The best things is, she enjoyed the food...and I enjoyed her company! Heh...we didn't eat finish the food though. It's wasted...We spend most of the time talking to each other! heehehe...We talked till we forgot bout everything in the world...I just love it...No stress!!! Wish could spend longer there...but time doesn't permit us to do so...Went for a lil' window shopping after that, saw lots of nice stuff...but...bought nothing!! ahahah! MegaSales is on!!! and we baught nothing??!!! How could this happened?!! Nah...maybe next time...

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.