« Home | Push Up Baby! » | Apple Inc. » | Today, its just like all the other ordinary days i... » | Right...I do have another blog, but that is like c... »

Karao-ke~!


Karao-ke~!
Originally uploaded by Soo Guan.

Look at this huge mother fucker room!! You can do anything here you see?! I mean "everything" from singing to banging to coming! Ahaha! But i'm not doing it though! I'm just watching...Cuz i only sing when i'm alone...All of my classmates were here! We still have class tomolo morning! No...I'm not a karaoke freak! I'm here because i just wanna hang around with my classmates...To get rid my mind off something...I think you would know what i meant if you read my previous post. I don't wanna spend money! But nvm...Spending Money Therapy? Hehe...Alrite...Enjoying karoeke now...

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.