« Home | Today, its just like all the other ordinary days i... » | Right...I do have another blog, but that is like c... »

Apple Inc.


Apple Inc.
Originally uploaded by Soo Guan.

How nice could it be when an apple logo glows on your notebook? I was about to go to bed, off my lights and the apple logo cought my eyesight. I love my mac! Why mac rules? No.1 factor is it almost never crash! I had my mac about February this year...It had never gave me any problems! No more windows saying "System Not Responding", No more restarting the comp! But Windows XP has its own advantages too...So really, its up to your preference...I have one Windows comp, and one Mac...So i have both advantage! Go get yourself a Mac! Its only like RM2000++ for Mac Mini? Mac Mini is real mini...Space saving and solid! Think no more! Go get yourself one now!



*I should get paid for doing advertising for them!

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.