« Home | ItalianniesYum yum! went to have lunch with my dea... » | Ka-Ra-O-Ke!What happens when you combine you+bunch... » | Karao-ke~! » | Push Up Baby! » | Apple Inc. » | Today, its just like all the other ordinary days i... » | Right...I do have another blog, but that is like c... »

Pissed...

What is wrong with going out at night?
What is wrong with staying at home?
What is wrong with not working?
What is wrong with going out with friends?
What the hell is wrong with her!!!

FUCK!!! I just got home from friend's birthday party...First thing i step into the house was to hear her stupid irritating asshole chinese AH SOH voice!!! The blardy sharp toned!!! Can she be any better??!! When i just reach home...she started scolding me!! Saying everyday i only goes out with friends all...then dunno how to come back!!! WHAT THE FUCK??!!! Did she say EVERYDAY???!!! FUCK HER!!! I only goes out with my friends during the weekends or holidays!! What the hell is wrong with that?!!! What the hell is wrong with going out for lunch???!!! Then she started to say "Everyday only know how to go out, everyday only know how to ask money from me, only know how to spend money, can you earn back 5cent or not?, everyday only know how to sleep at home etc etc...." WHAT THE FUCK??!!! WHEN THE HELL I GO OUT EVERYDAY?!!! I GO OUT TO GO COLLEGE YOU DICKHEAD!!! And how the fuck do you expect me to go earn money while i'm FUCKING studying??!!! HOW?!!! See my schedule...wakes up at 6.20am, goes to college till 4pm, come back do my homework, that takes up for like how many hours? basicly spend almost the whole day!!! HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO WORK?!!! GO behind streets and SELL BACKSIDE IS IT?!!! And like i didn't earn any money before??!! FUCK YOU!!! I WORKED DURING FORM3 and 4 YOU ASS!!! REMEMBER THIS!!!! AND EARN SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT!!! and I'M FUCKING WORKING SOME MORE THIS FRIDAY!!! You blardily think i want to spend your fucking money?!! Let's see who spend money more stupidly!!! YOU!!! SPENDING ON YOUR FUCKING 4D!!! SO WHAT YOU'VE WON??!!! MONEY SPENT = MONEY WON!!! It is proportional!!! Learn PROBABILITY and CALCULUS!!! OH!! and why you have to be fucking superstious??!!! SPENDING FUCKING RM400 just to buy the stupid CHARM(azimat or called 'fu' in canton)???!!! YOU THINK IT REALLY WORKS!!! And HUNGRY GHOST FESTIVAL??!!! Because of that you don't let me out??!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! I DON'T SEE ANYONE DIE BECAUSE OF THAT!!!! You say before work i already started going out like crazy without her permission, and what will i be when i started to earn my money? you sure going to leave me already... YES!!! IF YOU CONTINUE YOUR FUCKING ATTITUDE!!!! I WON'T LET MY FAMILY BE DISTURB BY YOUR STUPIDITY!!! If i were to stay with the same house as you...ITS BECAUSE OF MY FATHER!!! Just wait till i get a pair of wings...just wait...WHAT KIND OF FUCKING MUM DO I HAVE??!!!

AKL:JHWOPIUY!{)(RU@KJBNERPW*Y#@!OU${(@UY$#!U$(*@YPOEIH*UDH{()QARUPH!O{IHY)(

It's a real bad day for me...even Winnie doesn't seem to want to talk to me when i told her i might be can't go out tomolo for movie because my mum forbids me. She's like okayla...no need la then...I WANT TO GO WITH HER!!! ARRGGHH!!! WHAT THE HELL DO I DO??!!!! Sometimes...i really wished someone out there would end my life for me...I don't have the courage to end myself...any of you murderers out there...come for me!!!! ARRGHH!!! SO STRESS OUT!!!!! FUCKING OFFF!!!!!

p.s. sorry dear...I don't mean to hurt you or anything. I really want to do for you everything i could. I want to be everything...

p.s to my readers, please don't be scared of me. I won't eat you up...

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.