« Home | Cosplay!!! » | Slutty Evie! » | Stupid You...Didn't you realise? You have did some... » | I took up the challenge...and i failed...Once upon... » | Supersized Me.Everything comes and goes...Every cl... » | Pissed...What is wrong with going out at night?Wha... » | ItalianniesYum yum! went to have lunch with my dea... » | Ka-Ra-O-Ke!What happens when you combine you+bunch... » | Karao-ke~! » | Push Up Baby! »

Failed...


Failed...
Originally uploaded by Soo Guan.

An hour ago, was happily talking to my friends and teacher came in with bunch of papers. Goosebumps all over us looking at those papers, my worse nightmare is here...When i got the paper, sigh...I failed again! Damn those hardwork...Didn't get a good result...Got only 28%. I suck rite? The highest in my class is 70%, that is Yee Hua. Congrats girl! My class i think didn't do that well too...And i think i'm the lowest...Damn, fucking off now...Having physics now...

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.