« Home | Slutty Evie! » | Stupid You...Didn't you realise? You have did some... » | I took up the challenge...and i failed...Once upon... » | Supersized Me.Everything comes and goes...Every cl... » | Pissed...What is wrong with going out at night?Wha... » | ItalianniesYum yum! went to have lunch with my dea... » | Ka-Ra-O-Ke!What happens when you combine you+bunch... » | Karao-ke~! » | Push Up Baby! » | Apple Inc. »

Cosplay!!!


Cosplay!!!
Originally uploaded by Soo Guan.

Look at that two blur ass there! Ken Seong and Evie! On the stage! I'm reading evie's mind, "Stupid Soo Guan! I Gonna Kill You If You Take My Photo!". Right Evie? Oh, Ken Seong is in the gold and Evie is in red slut! Akaka! Ardioz~!

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.