« Home | I'm Back! » | Update! Update! » | Hip Hip HOOOORRAAAYYY!!!! » | Final Year Project. » | I...NEED...SLEEP... » | Well...Maybe a little post? » | Lazy la... » | I AM FUCKINGLY PISSED... » | Gong Xi Fatt Chai & Chap Goh Mei! » | Dear Santa... »

Judgement Day.

One second, it seems to me like a Peta, Tera, Giga, Mega, Kilo of seconds! HOW?!

Things I do to make time run faster. Blog-Hopping. Friendster-stalking. Facebook-stalking. Look at pictures. Whinning at myself. Bla Bla Bla!

HOW?! I'm waiting for my appointment for 1520 hour with my tutor to collect my results!

8 papers. 2 badly done. One I am so afraid that I'll fail.

Fucking friend called me at 12pm to tell me the results of someone else. Whom have failed the paper which I'm so afraid to fail. And for your info, he's smarter, much smarter than me. And overall results isn't as good too. If he's got such kinda marks, how the fuck am I going to get my MEng offer?! KNNBCCB! MY MIND IS SO FUCKING MESSED UP! I NEED THE RESULTS FAST TO LET ME CALM DOWN! WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO MAKE APPOINTMENT TO GET RESULTS?! ARGGHH!!!!!!

THE FUCKING WEATHER HERE ISN'T HELPING A BIT AS WELL!!! GGGGRRRRR!!!!!!!

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.