« Home | Update! Update! » | Hip Hip HOOOORRAAAYYY!!!! » | Final Year Project. » | I...NEED...SLEEP... » | Well...Maybe a little post? » | Lazy la... » | I AM FUCKINGLY PISSED... » | Gong Xi Fatt Chai & Chap Goh Mei! » | Dear Santa... » | See You In Another 3 Years. »

I'm Back!


Just got back from Italy!

It was suppose to be a backpack trip, but it isn't so. Definitely have the feeling! We ate too much good food to be considered as a backpacker!

Will be back with more details!

Ah, I think you missed a good photo opportunity :P

If you were lying down on the floor, you could have taken the picture from an angle where the tower was coming out of your pants...

HAHAHA.

hahahaha!
dude...there is too many, super a lot of ppls there! and the grassy areas are not allowed to stepped on! No chance to get a clean shot lying down!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.