« Home | Final Year Project. » | I...NEED...SLEEP... » | Well...Maybe a little post? » | Lazy la... » | I AM FUCKINGLY PISSED... » | Gong Xi Fatt Chai & Chap Goh Mei! » | Dear Santa... » | See You In Another 3 Years. » | I'm In Dilemma. HELP ME! » | I AM BEDAZZLED »

Hip Hip HOOOORRAAAYYY!!!!

Guess what???!!! My...............EEEEEEEEEEE........XAMSSSSS OVER!!!! WOOOTTT!!!

To those I hate before my exams past, I now free you from my hatred. You are no longer hated by me!

WOOOTTT!!! Though I think A particular someone is hating me now, cuz he's not done with exams yet!

Exams went...okay i think. 8 papers. 6good. 2bad. Hopefully I'll pass the 2 bad ones.

On the other hand, I think something's going wrong with my head. I'm so god damn into Folk music these days! Feist, Kate Walsh, Brandi Carlile, Jose Gonzalez, The Weepies, Turin Brakes, Leonard Cohen, Joshua Radin, Mazzy Star and Joanna Newsome. Aren't they all just bunch of great artist/bands!

Its time to go make my blueberry frenchtoast! BREAKFAST TIME!

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.