« Home | I...NEED...SLEEP... » | Well...Maybe a little post? » | Lazy la... » | I AM FUCKINGLY PISSED... » | Gong Xi Fatt Chai & Chap Goh Mei! » | Dear Santa... » | See You In Another 3 Years. » | I'm In Dilemma. HELP ME! » | I AM BEDAZZLED » | Happy Belated For Every Shit! »

Final Year Project.

In the midst of all the exams. I have to decide which fucking project I want to do for my final year! Can't they fucking give us do it at a better time?! KNNBCCB!

Anyway, they gave us a total of 153 different type of project to choose from. Out of the 153, I am only interested with 4?! Like WTF?!

Only one person could do one specific project?! Damn fuckers...It means first come first serve.

My four interest are:
1. Optics for Nanotechnology
2. Nanogears
3. Flapped Wing Vehicle (Ornithoptor)
4. Modelling the growth of jawbone in 3D

I have always been interested in doing nanotechnology related stuff. This would be my chance to be involved! But it is not easy, we will have to go through interview with the lecturer before we get the project.

I just emailed Prof. Prewett, the one in charge of Optics for Nanotechnology. As the title says so, it is regarding optics in nano-scale. The number one reason for me to go with this is because I will be working alongside as an assistant to the researcher. Then my work will be published in a book in 2008! This is a super chance for CV, and a great learning experience. But as nice as it may sound, its not easy to get. The professor himself is in the founder board of Institute of Nanotechnology. Hopefully he'll think that I'm capable of doing the project!

For the nanogears, I will be fabricating real nano-scaled gears and test it in a nano gear box in a state of the art clean room! HOW COOL IS THAT?! Though this is my second back up...

Flapping Wing Vehicle. Yes, a vehicle that flaps its wing and fly like a bird! I've always wanted to build my own plane and fly. Been dreaming of it since I was a kid with LEGO in hands...

Modelling the growth of jawbone, this will help any doctors greatly if they were to estimate how one's jawbone would grow. Or how should you replace the jawbone. Always wanted to be into medicine, but too bad I suck at bio. Biomechanical sounds nice though! :D

I'm doomed if I don't get any of the above project! Because the others are just plain boring! HELP!

I see that you've chosen wisely although I have no idea what the other 149 topics are. Well, I bid you good luck and hope that your professor selects you for your first choice.

Oh and btw, you're not alone. I had to choose mine during exams too...

Heh...QiGuang...thanx a lot. But my stupid stupid lecturer just won't reply any mail.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.