« Home | Hip Hip HOOOORRAAAYYY!!!! » | Final Year Project. » | I...NEED...SLEEP... » | Well...Maybe a little post? » | Lazy la... » | I AM FUCKINGLY PISSED... » | Gong Xi Fatt Chai & Chap Goh Mei! » | Dear Santa... » | See You In Another 3 Years. » | I'm In Dilemma. HELP ME! »

Update! Update!

HIYA FOLKS! Missing me?! Awww... You guys shouldn't have! :D

I guess there's no procrastinating blogging now since I'm pratically super duper free!

OH! I've got my final year project settled! I am to make design a system and possibly built a mini-scale installation for synthesis of liquid diesel fuel from synthetic gas (syngas)!

I had never thought I would choose that, but it does looks very interesting to me. Loads of chemistry going to be involved this time though. I've always loved chemistry but gave up because I am just bad at it. I think, now is the time for me to brush up my chemistry skills, and might as well learn to be better in it!

I know few of you out there who actually excel in chem. I am going to hunt you down when I'm in need of consultation! Specially those have taken A-Level chem or doing Chemical Engineering or anything chemistry related! Not love chemistry!

Let's see...I've been complaining to every single person that i'm bored after the exams! Looks like i'm not going to be from tomorrow onwards! I mean today!

9th June - BBQ at park!
11th June - Might be going to Stratford-upon-Avon. (Birthplace of Shaky Shakespear!)
12th June - The Vale Festival. (Live bands, music, games, drinks, alcohol from 12pm-2am! AND! I can't believe that my work is going onto a postcard for sale! Won't be getting any revenue from it though, all proceedings goes to charity!)
13th-17th June - Might just be going away somewhere with couple of guys.
18th June - Another photo exhibition with end of year photography society social!

Shit...I thought it'll be more than that. Holy cow. I am clueless of what to do after 18th June. Most of the guys would have be back in Malaysia by 16th June. Some others leaving at 23rd June. But that's it. All back to their home sweet home. Oh wait, Darren is here! But wait, URGGHHH!!! WE TWO GAY FUCKS?! KNNBCCB.

I'll be moving to my new place during 1st July! YAY! WHEEE!!! Did I mentioned I have an apple tree at my front door??!! WHHEEEE!!! Granny Smith apple shall not have its reign over the green apples anymore! It shall be Grandpa Guan's apple at your local market, supermarket, hypermarket, and ULTRA MARKET!

Shit, this is one thing I hate about moving home, loads to pack. I've been living in different places almost every single year since Form 5.

Anyway, I just got back from watching Ocean's Thirteen. The movie was, alright. I prefer the previous one. I think I'm starting to love The Simpsons! Know Why?!

This is why!


Anyhoos..time to sleep! TA!

Ooo. Syngas. Sounds super duper interesting!

Eh bila balik Malaysia? I'm goin gback 3rd July after moving into my house too! :D

lol..look at that horny face...
=P

hey qi quang! Syngas sounds like the content of my fart though! :D I will still be here on 3rd of July! I can't tell you when I'm going back here, cuz I don't want my friends who reads the blog here to know! hahahaha! I'll tell ya on MSN!

Chee Liang...Jangan jealous la. I know you want to get one from the simpsons family too!

Now now,do I see Bart Simpson's mouth open or your legs shamelesly spread open?
LOL!

@suet: Yes! He is so tempted to do me! But I'm afraid he's been removed from the cinema already for not being able to differentiate work and personal life. I went to cinema today and he's not there anymore! HOW COULD THEY?! :D

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.