« Home | Sleep sleep sleep....Woah! Guess what? I've been s... » | Aa Weem Bah Weh...In the jungle, the mighty jungle... » | A Wonderful Visit To Sunway College...Hola! heh...... » | Instant Orgasm 101How do you get instant orgasm? W... » | Back~!!Okay...First, SORRY for not updating! heh..... » | Merdeka! » | Failed... » | Cosplay!!! » | Slutty Evie! » | Stupid You...Didn't you realise? You have did some... »

FUCK YOU...

Why?? I don't understand why people just simply like to fucks people's life up...Is it that you had problem with their lifes? Or is it that you want them to feel your life? Why? Just let them live their life la...Its hard to get one's life back on track you know? Just fuck your own fucking life and leave the others alone...If you want them to feel how you feel, show them in fucking nice way! Not fucking their lifes up! and REAL friends don't hurt each other and they DO NOT throw back things at you! Think that you haven't found true friends yet...You will learn what is that...You WILL one day cry to have IT...You WILL one day DIE for it...You will...trust me...It might take some time for you to realise it...But its better late than never. For your case, I don't know you will. Because your current "best friend" is hell of a USER. How i know? You should find it out yourself...

Tribute to HER
1. Winnie Wong
2. There will never be a number 2
- She is the one, and she will be the first and the last...I lead a miserable life without you that day...Even with all my friends, i still felt a miss in my life. You. I just can't bare the thought of not having you dear...

Tribute to these friends of mine who actually found their way of life...
1. Hyon-Xhi, I was actually worried when u started to mix a lot with that person...I just don't know how to tell...Glad you're back on track
2. Ju Jin, thank god you've found a new life. I'm serious...When i heard about you liking her, i think its hell of a mistake. She's just...more like using you. You deserve a much better one who would actually appreciate what you do and not backfire what you did.

Tribute to the BEST of my friends
1. Tan Hyon-Xhi
2. Tan Ju Jin
3. Edward Lim Wee Yang
4. Gan Tze Yee
5. Foo Chee Liang
- Remember these five names above...They're hell of a friend who will be there for you, not dump you!

Tribute to...
1. Ken Seong, do not give up on her...But you should know when is the time to move on and to stop it.

Tribute to...
1. All S9 peoples...they're not much classes that are like us...Not everyone is as united as us...So start appreciating each other...Stop the nonsense of fucking each others attitude and stuff...Be nice...

Go...Sort up your life now...Not to say that my life is really sort up...Cuz I'm a messy guy...Ardioz!


Playing Now: The Zutons - Remember Me

Woah,
I'm uh... touched. :) Heh.

S9 is pretty messed up at the moment. Its kinda crappy...Issues all around

yee hou...I'm not refering this to S9, but generally...Don't you get me wrong...ahahhaa

hehehe...dunno why i feel kinda funny while i read bout myself and the blog..hehe...so dramatic! hahaha!!! oops..better not laugh..hmm...is that number two refering to me as well? hehe..well..if it is..i appreciate u too! hehe..but ur blog sounds like u having lots of problem like that..chill la...aiseh...and stop using so many bad words la for goodness sick...u ar...so rude wan..hehe... k la..actually i got nth to do now thts why write so long..cos u dun wanna talk to me on the phone la!! all ur fault..forgot to call me!!! such thing~ hmmph! like tht also got wan..k la...wanna sleep edi..ta! *~

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Soo Guan, Ng
  • From Malaysia
  • This isA stupid thing
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Soo Guan. Make your own badge here.